Agarwal U, Kumar A, Behera D, French M, Price P. Tuberculosis associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome in patients infected with HIV: meningitis a potentially life threatening manifestation. AIDS Research and Therapy. (2012), 9:17 doi:10.1186/1742-6405-9-17.
Price P, Haddow LJ , Affandi J, Agarwal U , Easterbrook PJ, Elliott J et al . Plasma levels of Vitamin d in HIV patients initiating antiretroviral therapy do not predict immune restoration disease associated with mycobacterium tuberculosis. AIDS Res and human retroviruses.(2012); 28, 1- 4.
Potharaju Visalakshi, Sandeep K. Meharwal, Jyoti Arora, Manpreet Bhalla, Niti Singh, Vithal Prasad Myneedu and Digamber Behera. Fate of sputum samples transported in bottles containing cetylpyridinium chloride and sodium chloride: a national reference laboratory study- Short communication. Indian Journal Tuberculosis 2012;59: 112-115.
Sarman Singh, Jitendra Singh, Sandeep Kumar, Krishnamoorthy Gopinath, Veena Balooni, Niti Singh, Kalaivani Mani. Poor Performance of Serological Tests in the Diagnosis of Pulmonary Tuberculosis: Evidence from a Contact Tracing Field Study. PLoS ONE,1 July 2012 | Volume 7 | Issue 7 | e40213.
Niti Singh, Jyotsna Mishra, Ram Singh, Sarman Singh. ANIMAL RESERVOIRS OF VISCERAL LEISHMANIASIS IN BIHAR, INDIA. Journal of Parasitology; 2012 Jul 5.
Prevalence of XDR-TB cases - A retrospective fact finding from a tertiary care TB Hospital. IJT 2011; 58:54-59.
Fate of Transported Samples in bottles containing Cetys Pyridinium Chloride and Sodium Chloride. A National Reference Lab study. IJT 2012; 59 : 112 - 115.
Jyoti Arora , Ritu Singhal , Manpreet Bhalla, Shakir Reza, Potharaju Visalakshi, Digamber Behera , Vithal Prasad Myneedu. Diagnostic Utility of Capilia TB assay for Identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex. Current Research in Tuberculosis, 2011, page 1-6.
Ritu Singhal, Jyoti Arora , Manpreet Bhalla, Prabha Lal, Shakir Reza, Digamber Behera, Vithal Prasad Myneedu. Presumptive identification of Mycobacterium tuberculosis Complex based on cord formation in BACTEC MGIT 960 medium. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology (Accepted; Under publication).
Ritu Singhal, Jyoti Arora, Prabha Lal, Manpreet Bhalla, Digamber Behera, Vithal Prasad Myneedu. Comparison of line probe assay with liquid culture for rapid detection of multi-drug resistance in Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Indian Journal of Medical Research (Accepted; Under publication)
V.P.Myneedu, P.Visalakshi, Verma AK, Behera D,Bhalla M. Prevalence of XDR-TB cases - a retrospective fact finding from a tertiary care TB hospital. Indian J Tuberc 2011; 58:54-59.
VP Myneedu,AK Verma, PP Sharma, D Behera A Pilot Study of Same Day Sputum Smear Examination,Its Feasibility and Usefulness in Diagnosis of Pulmonary TB. Indian J Tuberc 2011;58:160-167.
Sharma S. Newer TB Vaccines In VAshishtha VM, Kalra A, Thacker N (Eds) FAQ's on Vaccine and Immunization Practices. Jaypee Brother 2011, P.330 -334.
Sumatoh HR, Oliver BJ, Kumar M, Elliott JH, Vonthanak S, Vun MC, Singh S, Agarwal U, Kumar A , Tan HV, Kamarulzaman A, Yunihastuti E, Saraswati H and Price P.. Mycobacterial antibody levels and immune restoration disease in HIV patients treated in South East Asia. Biomarkers Med.(2011); 5(6),847-853.
Chapter in Book : Sharma S. Newer TB Vaccines In VAshishtha VM, Kalra A, Thacker N (Eds) FAQ's on Vaccine and Immunization Practices. Jaypee Brother 2011, P.330 -334.
1) Sharma S,Sarin R, Khalid UK,Singla N, Sharma PP, Behera D. The DOTS strategy for treatment of paediatric pulmonary tuberculosis in South Delhi, India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis.2008;12:74-80.
2) Behera D. Editorial. Respiratory Medicine in India in the 21st Century. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2008;50:179-181.
3) D. Behera, R. Aggarwal, A.N. Agarwal, D. Gupta, S.K. Jindal, S.C. Sharma, R. Kapoor, A. Jaiswal. Cost effective chemotherapy (irinoteca and cisplatin) for treatment of lung cancer in developing countries: Observations from India. J Clin Oncol 26:2008 (May 20 suppl; abstr 19121).
4) D.Behera, R.K. Dalai. Lung Cancer in non-smoking Indian wormen : are domestic cooking fuels risk factors? J Thorac Oncol 2008; 4(Suppl 1):S45.
5) D.Behera, R. Aggarwal, A.N. Aggarwal, D. Gupta, S.K. Jindal,S.c. Sharma, R. Kapoor, A. Jaiswal. Gefitinib (Gefitinat) A molecular targeted therapy in advanced non small lung cancer in Indian patients, A follow-up study. J Thorac Oncol 2008; 4(Suppl 1):S76-S77.
6) D.Behera. Respiratory Medicine in India in the 21st century. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2008;50:179-181.
7) Sharma M, Khayyam KU, Kumar V, Imam F, Pillai KK, Behera D. Influence of honey on adverse reactions due to anti-tuberculosis drugs in pulmonary tuberculosis patients. Continental J.Pharmacology and Toxicology Research 2008;2:6-11.
8) Shen G, Behera D, Bhalla M, Nadas A, Laal S. Peptide-Based Antibody Detection for Tuberculosis Diagnosis. CLINICAL AND VACCINE IMMUNOLOGY, Jan. 2009, p. 4954
9) Behera D. Book Review. WHO Report 2008: Global tuberculosis control 2008: Surveillance, Planning, Financing (World Health Organisation, Geneva) 2008. Indian J Med Res 128, 2008,pp89-90.
10) Singla R, Srinath D, Gupta S, Visalakshi P, Khayyam KU, Singla N, Gupta UA, Bharty SK, Behera D. Risk factors for new pulmonary tuberculosis patients failing treatment under the Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme, India. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2009, 13:521-526.
11) Gupta S, Salam N, Srivastava V, Singla R, Behera D, Khayyam KU, Korde R, Malhotra P, Saxena R, Natarajan K. Voltage Gated Calcium Channels Negatively Regulate Protective Immunity to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. PLoS ONE 2009, 4(4): e5305. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0005305
12) Sankar MM, Gopinath K, Singla R and Singh S. In-vitro antimycobacterial drug susceptibility testing of non-tubercular mycobacteria by tetrazolium microplate assay. Annals of Clinical Microbiology and Antimicrobials 2008, 7: 1-9.
13) Singla R, Sarin R, Khalid UK, Mathuria K, Singla N, , Jaiswal A, Puri MM, Visalakshi P, Behera D. Seven Years DOTS Plus Pilot Experience in India: Results, Constraints and issues. Accepted for publication in Int J Tuberc Lung Dis.
14) Gupta S, Salam N, Srivastava V, Singla R, Behera D, et al. (2009) Voltage Gated Calcium Channels Negatively Regulate Protective Immunity to Mycobacterium tuberculosis. PLoS ONE 4(4): e5305. doi:10.1371/ journal.pone.0005
- Behera D., FHIT gene expression in lung cancer cell-lines and evaluation of its effects with chemotherapeutic agents on apoptosis (Abstract). J Thorac Oncol 2007; 2(Suppl 4):S482.
- Behera D , Aggarwal R, Aggarwal AN, Gupta D, Jindal SK, Sharma SC, Kapoor R, A cheap and affordable combination chemotherapy (Irinotecan and Cisplatin) for treatment of lung cancer in developing countries - observations from India (Abstract). J Thorac Oncol 2007; 2(Suppl 4): S667.
- Behera D, Aggarwal R, Aggarwal AN, Gupta D, Jindal SK, Sharma SC, Kapoor R. Gefitinib (Gefitinat) in advanced non small cell lung cancer-a follow up observation in Indian patients (Abstract). J Thorac Oncol 2007; 2 (Suppl 4):S705
- Mamta Kalra, Ajay Grover, Neena Mehta, Jaspreet Singh, Jaspreet Kaur, Suraj B Sable, Behera D, Pawan Sharma, Indu Verma and G K Khuller. Gefitinib (Gefitinat) in advanced non small cell lung cancer-a follow up observation in Indian patients (Abstract). Clin Immunol 2007 Aug 31; [Epub ahead of print].
- Behera D. Book Review. WHO Report 2007: Global tuberculosis control-surveillance, planning, financing (World Health Organisation, Geneva) 2007. Indian J Med Res 2007;126: 233-236.
- Sharma S,Sarin R, Khalid UK,Singla N, Sharma PP, Behera D. The DOTS strategy for treatment of paediatric pulmonary tuberculosis in South Delhi, India. Indian J Med Res 2007;126: 233-236.
- Sharma M, Khayyam KU, Kumar V, Imam F, Pillai KK, Behera D. Influence of honey on adverse reaction due to anti-tuberculosis drugs in pulmonary tuberculosis patients. Continental J Pharmacology and Toxicology Research 2008; 2 : 6-11.
- VK Arora, R Sarin, R Singla, UK Khalid, K Mathuria, Neeta Singla, VP Myneedu. DOTS plus for patients with multi drug resistant tuberculosis in India : Early results after three years. Indian Journal of Chest Diseases and Allied Sciences 2007; 49:75-79.
- Amit Diwakar, R K Dewan, Anuradha Chowdhary, H S Randhawa, Geetika Khanna, S N Gaur Zygomycosis a case report and overview of the disease in India. Blackwell Synergy Mycoses July 2007; 50(4):247-254.
- Sangeeta Sharma. Drug Resistant TB in Children. Chapter in Infectious Diseases in Children & Newer Vaccines An IAP Infectious Disease Chapter Publication.
Sagarika Haldar, Soumitesh Chakravorty, Manpreet Bhalla, Shyamasree De Majumdar, Jaya Sivaswami Tyagi. Simplified detection of mycobacterium tuberculosis in sputum using smear microscopy and PCR with molecular beacons. Journal of Medical Microbiology 2007; 56:1356-1362.
Singla R, Arora VK. Is it worth treating category I failure patients with category II regimen? Ind J Tub 2006; 53(2); 113-116.
Singla R, Kumar A, Chauhan D, Juneja D, Tyagi VN, Arora VK. Endobronchial tuberculosis Presenting as tumorous mass. Indian J of Chest Dis and Allied Sci 2006; 49: 45-48.
Arora VK, Sarin R, Singla R, Khalid UK, Mathuria K, Singla N, Myneedu VP. DOTS Plus experience for Multi-drug resistant tuberculosis patients in India, early results. Indian J of Chest Dis and Allied Sci 2007; 49: 75-79.
V.K.Arora, Rajnish Gupta. Trends of extra-pulmonary tuberculosis under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme: A study from South Delhi. Indian J Tuberc April 2006; 53: 77-83.
Ravindra Kumar Dewan, Himanshu Pratap MS. Surgical interventions in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis : Retrospective analysis of 74 patients treated at a tertiary level care centre. Ind J Thorac Cardiovas Surg 2006; 22: 1518.
RK Dewan. The challenge of pulmonary tuberculosis and the thoracic surgeon. Godrej Karai Oration. 2006.
Singla R, Nazeer Khan, Nasser Al-Sharif, Mohammed O Al-Sayegh, M.A. Shaikh, M. M. Osman. Influence of diabetes on manifestations and treatment outcome of pulmonary TB patients. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2006; 10: 74-79.
Singla R., Singla N., Sarin R., Arora V.K. Influence of Pre-Treatment Bacillary load on Treatment Outcome of Pulmoanry Tuberculosis Patients Receiving DOTS Under Revised National Tuberculosis Control Programme. Indian J of Chest Dis and Allied Sci 2005; 47: 19-23.
Singla R. Pregnancy and Tuberculosis. Indian Journal of Chest Diseases & Allied Sciences, 2004; 40: 299-300.
Rajnish Gupta, V.K.Arora. Performance evaluation of APACHE II Score for an Indian patient with respiratory problems. Indian J Med Res June 2004; 119: 273-282.
Gupta Rajnish, Sircar M, Jaiswal A, Arora VK, Gupta K, Visalakshi P, Myneedu VP. A thyroid tubercular abscess and bilateral symmetrical hilar lymphadenopathy : A rare association. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2004; 46: 121-124.
V.K.Arora, Rajnish Gupta. Strategy of training under revised national tuberculosis control programme. Indian J Tuberc 2004; 51: 141-148.
Arora VK, Gupta Rajnish. Private public mix : A prioritisation under RNTCP Indian perspective. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2004; 46: 23-33.
Arya CL, Gupta Rajnish, Arora VK. Accidental condom inhalation A case report. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2004; 46: 55-58.
Arora VK, Gupta Rajnish. Directly Observed Treatment Issues in Children. Indian J Pediatr 2003; 70 (11) : 855-59.
Arora VK, Singla Neeta, Gupta Rajnish. Community mediated domiciliary DOTS execution A study from New Delhi. Indian J Tuberc 2003; 50 (3): 143-50.
V.K. Arora, Rajnish Gupta, Raksha Arora, Female Genital Tuberculosis - Need For More Research. Ind J Tub 2003,50, 9.
M.M. Puri, Kumud Gupta and V.K. Arora. A Case of Hodgkin's Disease Presenting as Lymphocytic Interstitial Pneumonitis. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2003; 45 :139-142.
Shaikh Mohammad A., Singla R., Khan Nazeer B., Sharif Nasser S., Saigh Mohammd O., Does diabetes alter the radiological presentation of pulmonary tuberculosis. Saudi Med J 2003; Vol. 24 (3): 278-281.
Singla R., Sharif Nasser A., Sayegh Mohammed A., Osman Mohammed., Shaikh M A., Prevalence of Resistance to Antituberculosis Drugs in Riyadh and a Review of Previous Reports. Ann Saudi Med 2003; 23(3-4): 143-147.
Singla R., Khan N, Condos R, Alcabes P. Does diabetes predispose to the development of multi-drug resistant tuberculosis? (letter) Chest 2003; 123 : 308-309.
Singla R., Singla N., Khalid U.K., Arora V.K. Should Pulmonary Tuberculosis patients with heavy pre-treatment bacillary load be given more aggressive treatment even under the DOTS strategy. IJTLD 2003 7(9): 907-909.
Singla R., Correspondence on Tuberculosis and Human Rights. IJTLD 2003 7(3) : 304.
V.K. Arora and Rajnish Gupta. Tuberculosis And Pregnancy. Ind J Tub, 2003, 50, 13
Dewan, Alok Kumar Mishra, Vijay Kumar Lewate, Mohammad Kaukab and V.K. Arora.
Delayed Presentation and Surgical Management of a Bronchial Tear. Indian J Chest
Dis Allied Sci 2003; 45 : 205-208.
2002 - 2003
Singla R, Osman MM, Khan N, Al-Sharif N, Al-Sayegh MO, Shaikh MA. Factors predicting persistent sputum smear positivity among pulmonary tuberculosis patients 2 months after treatment. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2003; 7:58-64.
Puri MM and Arora VK. Role of Gallium Arsenide Laser Irradiation at 890nm as an Adjunctive to Anti-Tuberculosis Drugs in the Treatment of Pulmonary Tuberculosis. Indian J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2003; 45:19-23.
Puri MM, Dougall P and Arora VK. A Case of Tuberculosis of the Thyroid Gland. Med J Malaysia 2002, 57(2):237-239.
A Jaiswal, V Singh, J A Odgen, J D H Porter, P P Sharma, R Sarin, V K Arora and R C Jain. Adherence to Tuberculosis Treatment: Lessons from the Urban Setting of Delhi, India. Tropical Medicine and International Health. July 2003, 8(7):623-633.
V Singh, A Jaiswal, J D H Porter, A Odgen, R Sarin, P P Sharma, V K Arora and R C Jain. TB Control, Poverty and Vulnerability in Delhi, India. Tropical Medicine and International Health. August 2002, 7(8):693-700.
2001 - 2002
Vijay Kumar Arora, Rajnish Gupta. Relevance
of DOTS strategy in female genital tuberculosis
Editorial. Obs and Gynae Today April 2002 ; VII
(4) : 179-83.
VK Arora, Rajnish Gupta, A Johri. Open lung biopsy in diffuse
infiltrative lung disease with progressive dyspnoea - Is it useful ? Ind J Chest Dis Allied Sci 2002; 44 : 203 -
VK Arora, Rajnish Gupta. DOTS strategy in India
The challenges. Current Medical Journal of North Zone July 2002 ; VIII
(4) ; 19 -
Rohit Sarin. Diagnosis of tuberculosis under RNTCP
Examination of two or three sputum specimens. Ind J Tub 2001 ; 48 : 13 -
Singla, S Gupta, R Gupta, VK Arora. Efficacy and safety of Sparfloxacin
in combination with Kanamycin and Ethionamide in multi-drug resistant pulmonary
tuberculosis patients : preliminary results. Int J Tub Lung Dis 2001 ; 5
(6) : 559-63.
VK Arora, P Vishalakshi. Multi-drug resistant tuberculosis B Relevance in control programme Pulmonary and Critical care. Bulletin October 15, 2001; VIII (4).
R Singla, S Gupta, R Gupta, V K Arora. Utility of fluroroquinolones in multi drug resistant tuberculosis - (MDR - TB). Int J Tuberc Lung Dis 2002, 6(2):174-178.
Singla R, Al-Sharif N, Al-Sayegh MO, Osman M M, Shaikh MA. Influence of anti-tuberculosis drug resistance on the treatment outcome of pulmonary tuberculosis patients receiving DOTS in Riiyadh, Saudi Arabia, IJTLD 2002;6:585-591.
Dewan Ravindra Kumar, Complications and Limitations of Video Assisted Thoracic Surgery. Current Medical Trends 2001; 5 : 946-50.
2000 - 2001
"Phenytoin toxicity masquerading as Extra pulmonary tuberculosis" by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma - published in Paediatrics Today Vol.III. No.7, July 2000.
"Kartargener's Syndrome masquerding as Pulmonary Tuberculosis" by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma - published in Paediatrics Today. Vol.III. No.9, Sep 2000.
"Puberty Menorrhagai in special reference to coagulation diagnosis" by Sharma J B, Sharma S (Dr. Sangeeta Sharma), Malhotra M, Arora, published in Drug Today Plus 1(10); 429.
"Contralateral Pleural Effusion during chemotherapy for Tuberculosis Pleural Effusion" by Dr. M M Puri and Dr. V K Arora published in The Medical Journal of Malaysia 2000; 55(3):382-384.
"R.N.T.C.P. Indian Perspective" by Dr. R. Sarin published in IJCDAS 2000;42;21-26.0.
"Diagnosis of Tuberculosis under RNTCP - Examination of two or three sputum specimens" by Dr. R. Sarin published in IJT,2001;48;13-16.
"Bronchoscopy in Intensive Care Unit" by Sircar M, Arora VK, Singh HJ, published in Indian Journal of Clinical Practice 2001; 11(9):65-73.
"Interstitial Lung Disease" by Sircar M, A module for IMA A K Sinha Institute of Post graduate certificate course.
"Characterisation by single strand confirmation polymorphism of Mutations in the pro B gene of Rifampin resistant M. Tuberculosis in strains from Vanconveer Mexicosity and New Delhi." by Manju Sharma, M. Attromirano; H.K. Prasad; V.P. Myneedu; N. Nand. published in J. Assoc. Phy. Ind. (JAPI), 2000:48(6);568-572.
Dr. M M Puri, Dots-Strategy for TB Control. YOJANA June 2000, 16-18.
1999 - 2000
The chapter entitled "Which patients with Acute COPD exacerbations should Receive Ventilatory Support" was written in the book entitled "Challenges in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease" jointly by Dr. Mark Elliott and Dr. Mrinal Sircar. The book was published by Blackwell Sciences, UK.
"Thoracoplasty - An Obsolete procedure" by R. K. Deewan, Sanjay Singh, Ashwini Kumar, Bhupender K Meena, published in Indian Journal of Chest Diseases & Allied Sciences, 1999, Vol 41:84-88.
"Attendance of Paediatrician is essential at every birth" by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, published in Obst. & Gynae today, July 99, Vol.4 No.7.
"Neonatal Resuscitation" by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, published in Obst. & Gynae Today, April 99.
"Case of New Born" by Dr. Sangeeta Sharma, published in Obst. & Gynae Today, April 99.
"Management of Drug Resistant Tuberculosis" by M.M.Puri, published in Indian Journal of Medical Sciences, 1999, Vol.53(5):220-227.
"Miliary Tuberculosis" by M.M. Puri and Mahapatra PR, published in Family Medicine, India, 1999; 3(5):5-8.
"A silent Calamity in our Midst - Beware of Multi Drug Resistant TB" by M.M. Puri, published in THE OBSERVER, May 23, 1999 B:9.
1998 - 1999
Arora VK, Venubabu K. Cotrimoxazole induced toxic epidermal necrolysis in a suspected case of Pneumocystis carinii pneumonia with human immuno deficiency virus infection. Ind J Chest Dis Allied Sci 1998;40(3):125-129.
"Hazards of Smoking" by M.M.Puri, published in "Yojna" October, 1998; Vol.42(10):46.
"Intrapericardial Benign Teratoma with unusual presentation - a case report" by R.K. Dewan, Kumud Gupta, published in "Indian Journal of Chest Disease and Allied Sciences", 1998;40:287-290.
"Isoniazid Induced Fever - Report of two geriatric cases", by Gupta OP; Gupta R; Arora VK, published in "Lung India";1999, 12,2,79-81.
"Bronchoscopy in Intensive Care Unit" by Sircar M; Arora VK; Singh HJ; published in "An Update in Respiratory Medicine", 18th National Congress on Respiratory Diseases, p100-110.
"Survey of Knowledge, Attitude and Practices for Tuberculosis among General Practitioners in Delhi, India" by N. Singla, R. Singla published in International Journal of Tuberculosis & Lung Diseases, 1998; 2(5):384-389.
"RNTCP an Urban Experience" by Sunil Bhatt, A Jaiswal, R Sarin; published in Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 1998.
"Co-existant malignant Lymphoma & Tubercular Lymphadenitis" by OP Gupta; R Gupta; VK Arora; published in "Lung India"; 1999; Vol. XVII(no 3);95-97.
"Pulmonary Tuberculosis - Treatment Update" by H.J. Singh, R. Gupta; published in "An update in respiratory medicine", 1998 edited by Dr. V.K.Arora & Dr. H.J. Singh, based on proceedings of the XVIII National congress on respiratory diseases held at Jalandhar from 6-9th Nov. 1998.
"Management of Drug Resistant Tuberculosis" - Indian Journal of Medical Sciences. Vol.53, No.5 May 1999, Page 220-227 - M.M.Puri.
"Nurses and fight against Tuberculosis" - The nursing Journal of India. Jan 1998; Vol.LXXXIX NO.1. P.9-10 - M.M.Puri & Mrs.T.John.
Case Reports on the role of Laser Therapy in the treatment of Tuberculosis of the lymphnodes. Laser Therapy, 1997; 9(2):55-58 - M M Puri, S P Gupta, Ramesh Pal.
S. Bhattacharya, R Singla, A B Dey, and H K Prasad. "Dichotomy of Cytokine Profile in Patients and High Risk Healthy Subjects Exposed to Tuberculosis" published in Infection and Immunity 1999; 67(11):5597-5603.
1997 - 1998
Paper - "Case Reports on the role of Laser Therapy in the treatment of Tuberculosis of the Lymphnodes". Laser Therapy, 1997; 9(2):55-58. - Dr. M M Puri, Dr. Kumud Gupta, Dr. Anand Jaiswal, Dr. Singla et al.
Review Article - "Multidrug Resistance Tuberculosis" Journal of Internal Medicine of India, 1997; 8(2):112-118 - Dr. M M Puri, Dr. Anand Jaiswal, Dr. Rupak Singla, Dr. M P Arora.
"Nurses and Fight Against Tuberculosis". The Nursing Jounral of India, Dec.,1997; Vol. LXXXVIII. No.12, P.269-272 - Dr. M M Puri and Mrs. T. John.
Case Report: "A case of Pulmonary Tuberculosis with Pancytopenia". Journal of Internal Medicine of India, 998; 9(1):20-21 - Dr. M M Puri, Dr. Ramesh Pal, Dr. S P Gupta.
Published " Nurses and Fight Against Tuberculosis - II", The Nursing Journal of India, Jan 1998; Vol. LXXXIX No.1, P.9 - 10, - Dr. M M Puri and Mrs. T. John.
Article - "Unsupervised Intermittent Short Course Chemotherapy with Intensive Health Education", Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 1998,45,145,-Dr. Sunil Bhat, et al.
Article - " Revised National Tuberculosis Control Program : An Urban Model", Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 1998, 45,207 - Dr. Sunil Bhat, et al.
Article - " Survey of knowledge, attitudes and practices for Tuberculosis among general practitioners in Delhi, India." International Journal of Tuberculosis & Lung Diseases, 1998; 2(5):384-389 - Dr. Neeta Singla, et al.
Article - "Awareness about tuberculosis among nurses working in a tuberculosis hospital and in a general hospital in Delhi, India, International Journal of Tuberculosis & Lung Diseases. 2(12):1005 - 1010 - Dr. Neeta Singla, et al.
Paper - "Interapericardial Benign Teratoma - an unusual persentation" accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Chest Diseases & Allied Sciences, U.P. - Dr.R.K. Dewan, et al.
Prevalence of Tuberculosis in the child labour of glass Industries (Firozabad), U.P. Report submitted to DGHS, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, May 1997 - Dr. Varinder Singh, Dr. Anil Choudhary, Dr. Anand Jaiswal.
1996 - 1997
Dr. R. C. Jain - "Diagnosis and Management of TB - Some important aspects" published in Hospital Today, issue Sept.1996.
Dr. Varinder Singh - "Tuberculosis in children - Current issues and Status" published in Hospital Today, issue Sept., 1996.
Dr.M.M.Puri - "Miliary Tuberculosis" published in Hospital Today, issue 1996 - 1(10) Sept., 51-54.
Dr. M. M. Puri - "Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis (TB Meningitis)" published in Hospital Today, issue, 1996, 1(10) Sept., 55-62.
Dr. R. C. Jain, Dr. S.K. Munjal - "Drug Resistant Tuberculosis" published in Hospital Today, issue Sept., 1996.
Singh V, Jain R.C. - "Drug Resistant TB in " Frontiers in Paediatrics, Ed Sachdev HPS, Chaudhury P, Jaypee Bros., Delhi 1996, 139-156.
R. Rajalingam, N.K.Mehra, J.N.Pande, R.C.Jain, R.Singla - "Correlation of serum interleukin -2 receptor-levels with clinical manifestations in Pulmonary Tuberculosis" Tubercule and Lung Disease (1996) 77, 374-379.
R. Rajalingam, N.K. Mehr, R.C.Jain,V.P.Myneedu - "Polymerise Chain Reaction - Based Sequence - Specific Oligonucleotide Hybridization Analysis of HLA Class II Antigens in Pulmonary Tuberculosis: Relevance to Chemotherapy and Disease Severity" The Journal of Infectious Disease 1996: 173:669-76.
Singh V. - "Chemotherapy for Tuberculosis" - reply Ind. Ped. 1996, 33(2), 147-8.
Dr. M.M.Puri, Dr. R.C.Jain, Dr. V.P.Myneedu- "Role of Nitrogen and Helium Neon Laser in the treatment of drug failure Pul. Tuberculosis" Laser Therapy, 1995; 123-8.
Dr. M.M.Puri & Dr. R.C.Jain - "IgG autoantibodies and possible immune regulatory mechanisms in patients with Tuberculosis. Tub. Lung. Dis. 1996 Dec.;77(6):502-9.
M M Puri, A Jaiswal, R Singla and M P Arora. "Multi Drug Resistance Tuberculosis" published in Journal of Internal Medicine of India, 1997;8(2):112-118.
M M Puri, R Singla, A Jaiswal, K Gupta and R C Jain. "Case Reports on The Role of Laser Therapy in The Treatment of Tuberculosis of The Lymph Nodes" published in Laser Therapy 1997; 9(2):55-58.
1995 - 1996
R Singla, V P Myneedu, A Jaiswal, M M Puri and R C Jain. " A Study of Ethionamide, Cycloserine, Isoniazid, Sodium PAS and Kanamycin in The Retreatment of Drug Failure Pulmonary Tuberculosis Patients" published in the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 1995;42: 23-26.
R Singla, A Jaiswal, M M Puri and R C Jain. " A Study of Pulmonary Function Tests in Patients of Tuberculosis Pleural Effusion Before, During and After Chemotherapy" published in the Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 1995;42: 33-41.